In this learning activity you will explore the use of R programming in health care. R is an open-source free software used for statistical computing and graphics.
Write a 1–2 page in which you:
- Examine the benefits of using R programming in health care. Support with examples.
- Critique two data visualization options in R programming language supported with an example of a health care application for each of the selected visualization options.
- Use at least two sources to support your writing. Choose sources that are credible, relevant, and appropriate.
- The R Project for Statistical Computing.
- Learning R.
- Using Visual Analytics, Big Data Dashboards for Healthcare Insights.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."