You will need to use the following template to complete this activity:
A SWOT analysis is a fact-based framework to analyze both your internal and external environment.
Some of the common areas to address in the strengths portion of a SWOT analysis include:
- Company’s assets.
- How company and offerings are different from competitors.
- Unique resources the company can access.
Some of the common areas to address in the weaknesses portion of a SWOT analysis include:
- Having fewer resources than competition in human resources, patents, copyrights, and trademarks.
- Financial considerations, such as cash flow.
Some of the common areas to address in the opportunities portion of a SWOT analysis include:
- Having a sustainable competitive advantage.
- Having a unique selling proposition.
- Having exclusive relationships with suppliers or distributors.
- Ability to fill a gap for underserved or underdeveloped market need.
Some of the common areas to address in the threats portion of a SWOT analysis include:
- Potential entrants into market.
- Steady supply of raw materials at consistent price.
- Political, economic, social, and technological (PEST) factors.
Review the Southwest Airlines Co. SWOT Analysis.
Please complete the following:
- Using the template provided, complete the SWOT analysis matrix for your company, identifying three strengths, three weaknesses, three opportunities, and three threats.
- Below the SWOT analysis matrix in the template, provide a rationale for each strength, weakness, opportunity, and threat you identified in your SWOT analysis.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."