IT331 Unit 8 – Write My Paper Today
Complete the following questions in Microsoft PowerPoint. You must include a title page, reference page, and at least ten (10) content slides for a total of at least 12 slides. Add audio to the slides. To add audio to your PowerPoint you will need a microphone connected to your PC. The current versions of Microsoft PowerPoint support the following audio formats: .wav, .mp3., .wma, .midi, .aiff, and .au.
- Examine the basic characteristics of frame relay, such as permanent virtual circuits and committed information rate.
- Discuss the main characteristics of Asynchronous Transfer Mode.
- Include the importance of the virtual path connection and the virtual channel connections.
- Assess the importance of the various classes of service available.
- Identify the advantages and disadvantages of Asynchronous Transfer Mode.
- List the basic characteristics of MPLS and VPN tunnels and describe how their growth in the industry is having an effect on frame relay and ATM.
- Identify the basic elements of a traditional analog telephone system and discuss the limitations of telephone signals.
- Describe the composition of the telephone industry before and after the 1984 Modified Final Judgment and include the differences.
- Describe the difference between a local exchange carrier and an interexchange carrier, and identify the services each offers. The Telecommunications Act of 1996 changed the very nature of the industry.
- Differentiate between the roles of the local telephone company before and after this event.
- Discuss the most important risks, opportunities, and changes that result from the convergence of various technologies.
- Discuss why these trends may or may not continue in the next 5–10 years.
- Give a brief explanation of how data can be transferred across international borders.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."