Design a research strategy in order to answer a research question.
Student Success Criteria
View the grading rubric for this deliverable by selecting the “This item is graded with a rubric” link, which is located in the Details & Information pane.
You are a first-year graduate student. You are taking a graduate course on research and writing. In this assignment, your professor has asked you to design a research strategy for a research question and write the Methods section of a research paper.
In a paper for your professor, create a methods section for a research study:
- State the research question and explain the research strategy for answering that question. Will it follow a quantitative, qualitative, or mixed method strategy? Explain why the strategy was chosen. If possible, use research to justify the choice.
- Detail the steps that will need to be followed for the above strategy and what will need to be considered.
- Explain the plan for collecting data:
- What type(s) of data will be collected and how much?
- Where will you get data?
- How will the data be analyzed and interpreted?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."