Interview the healthcare administrator
In your interview, cover the following topics and the additiional questions that you developed as part of your practicum assignments:
- Quality Improvement Measure (QIM) being implemented or currently identified in his/her organization
- Why the QIM is needed/required (core measure improvements, increased rate of falls, poor pain control surveys, etc.)
- History of the proposed QIM
- Any previous change agents?
- Any attempts to implement similar measures?
- Any possible obstacles to the implementation of the QIM or any resistance to change?
- Stakeholders affected by the QIM and outcomes sought
- Overall goals of the QIM
- Alternatives/recommended options available as a backup plan
In two to three typed pages, provide the dialogue of the conversation you had during your interview with the chosen healthcare aadministrator. Include all topics discussed.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."