Reflection is a key element of becoming a lifelong learner. Reflection involves critically assessing your own actions and experiences to determine what you can learn from the past.
Upon successful completion of this discussion, you will be able to:
- Examine tools for suitability for research.
- Review the rubric to make sure you understand the criteria for earning your grade.
- Review the instructions for using Video Note in the Getting Started playlist. Then use the Insert Stuff icon in your discussion post to access the Video Note tool.
- Prepare a three-minute video note posting that answers the following questions:
- How could the tools and techniques you learned this week enable you to make better decisions?
- How could you apply them to your doctoral project?
- Submit your video post by the fourth day of the workshop.
- Respond in writing to two of your classmates.
- Each written response should be 100 – 200 words in length and demonstrate a critical analysis of your classmate’s post.
- The responses are due by the end of the workshop.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."