Watch the movie, About Schmidt, read the HBR chapter by Peter Drucker on “Managing Oneself,” and watch the lecture. About Schmidt is a case study of a man, Warren Schmidt, at the end of his career who apparently has not managed himself or made his life meaningful
Questions to address:
Write a 4-page paper (not including your cover page or reference page/s) considering the following:
1. If Drucker and Schmidt were having coffee… what might they talk about?
2. What advice might Drucker give to a younger Schmidt?
3. What might Schmidt have done differently in his life so that his life would continue to have meaning?
4. Try to apply MLA principles to Schmidt’s dilemma of finding himself lost, with no societal function.
5. Besides the video, provide at least three (3) outside reliable sources in your paper.
6. Review the course material and integrate this thought into your paper (cite this as well).
You might say that this paper will try to answer the age-old question of, “What is the meaning of life?”
1. Do not write your paper including the numbers as seen above, instead, write in APA style using headers to organize your paper throughout.
2. The cover page and reference page/s are not included in the above-stated page requirement. These should be in addition to page requirements.
3. Papers need to be formatted in proper APA 7th Edition style.
4. a minimum of at least three outside peer-reviewed sources for your references
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."