This week, you learned about change. There are things in the organization that you know need to change, and you don’t see a move toward it. So, this is your opportunity to identify a need for change and do something about it.
For this assignment, please answer the following:
- How would you identify the need for a change?
- How would you present the need for a change?
- What kind of metaphor discussed in this week’s reading can describe the change, and why?
- Calm waters metaphor – Kurt Lewins
- White-water rapids metaphor
- Which is the type of change, and why?
- How would you describe the change that you will present to your supervisor?
- Include an introduction, a conclusion, and a reference page. Don’t include an abstract
- Length should be one to three pages; title page and reference page do not count in the total number of pages
- Use Times New Roman or Arial font, size 12
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."