For your final assignment, you will complete a presentation consisting of 15-20 slides with speaker notes, which are 100-200 words. As part of your Signature Assignment, you have addressed key elements relevant to your research topic and will now finalize the application of those materials accordingly (training or webinar). Refer to your previous presentation assignments to finalize this presentation, and use any feedback/feed-forward provided by your professor and additional materials you have researched. Be sure to include all activities you will have your audience complete, along with any resources, handouts, etc., in accordance with your training or webinar.
Key points that should be evident in your presentation, at a minimum, are:
- Identify the need (prevalence/extent of the problem/gap/issue/concern) for the presentation (training or webinar).
- Specify the target audience. Who will benefit from this presentation about forensic psychology? (Correctional officers, judges, clinicians, lawyers, students, etc.)
- Identify evidence-based approaches in addressing the topic/problem you are presenting on and the population as well.
- Address ethical, cultural, and diversity needs and issues.
- Identify what you are proposing based on research findings and implications. What is the takeaway (development of criminogenic behaviors, implications for involuntary competency restoration, etc.)? This will be presented differently depending on your topic, purpose, and style of presentation (training versus webinar).
- Address collaborative efforts needed and their purpose (people: researchers, clinicians, law enforcement, the legal system, etc.).
You will also need to submit embedded audio clips in each slide as if presenting or a video recording so your oral communication skills can be assessed. Remember, you are presenting to an audience you are either training or conducting a webinar for; therefore, consider your language and tone accordingly.
Length: 15-20 slides, not including resources
Notes Length: 100-200 words for each slide
References: Include a minimum of 10-15 scholarly resources.
Your PowerPoint presentation should reflect professionalism in your usage of appropriate and appealing images and colors. Note: Good presentations do not contain too much information in the slides/transitions. They include enough information to pique the interest of the participants, and then the presenter completes the presentation with their narration.
Your presentation should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts that are presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights (yours) relating directly to this topic. Your presentation should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards (slides should have citations where information is used from an outside source, and there should be a reference slide at the end with full APA citations of all material used in the presentation).
The completed assignment should address all of the assignment requirements, exhibit evidence of concept knowledge, and demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the content presented in the course. The writing should integrate scholarly resources, reflect academic expectations and current APA standards, and adhere to Northcentral University’s Academic Integrity Policy.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."