People are using their mobile phone browsers more and more every day to find information about businesses, make product decisions and purchases, and even determine the quality of a business based on what they can find online. Providing an optimal mobile user interface (UI) and specialized mobile content for enterprise mobile apps, can provide for great user experience and enhance the reputation of an organization. The Android Studio provides great features for designing layouts for mobile UI. To use these tools effectively, some minimum level programming skills with an object-oriented language is required of the developer as “development of a layout (UI) requires the use of both graphical editor and modification of the associated XML to get the exact desired design” (p.64).
- Discuss why mobile application development is considered unique in comparison to other development.
- Discuss what an “Activity” is and why its understanding is important in designing UIs for Android.
- What Object-Oriented programming language is essential to effectively build UI (layouts) in Android Studio? Explain
- What Object-Oriented programming language is essential to customize functions/behavior for UI elements in your Android layout? Explain
- Discuss some interface (UI) principles (at least 4) that should be employed when designing mobile applications
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."