Discussion Board part 23
Novartis’s Prescription for Invoice Processing
Critical Thinking Questions
- What factors contributed to Novartis’s invoice processing being so complex?
- How did IT help the company solve that problem?
- What other uses and functions does Input Accel serve, and how will this be useful to Novartis over the long term? (You may want to visit the EMC/Captiva website, https://www.emc.com, for more information on Input Accel’s capabilities.)
Sources: “OpenText Acquires EMC Enterprise Division,” MetaSource, http://www.metasource.com, September 20, 2016; Novartis corporate website, http://www.novartis.com, March 20, 2006; “Processing Invoices From Around the World,” ECM Connection,https://www.ecmconnection, February 2, 2006; Kathryn Balint, “Captiva’s Paper Chase Paying Off,” San Diego Union-Tribune,December 9, 2005, pp. C1, C5.
- Proofread your paper carefully; always use proper grammar and spelling.
- If a specific question is looking for a qualitative answer, limit your answer to five sentences or less. Quality over quantity, please!
Book Chapter 18: https://openstax.org/books/principles-management/pages/18-critical-thinking-case?query=novartis&target=%7B%22index%22%3A0%2C%22type%22%3A%22search%22%7D#fs-idm356320416
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."