Powerpoint – Write My Paper Today
“As a peer reviewer, your job is not to provide answers. You raise questions; the writer makes the choices. You act as a mirror, showing the writer how the draft looks to you and pointing out areas which need attention” (S. Williams – Univ. of Hawaii at Manoa’s Writing Program)(quoted at https://serc.carleton.edu/sp/library/peerreview/tips.html).
Please examine the e-Portfolio work of one of the peers with whom you linked in your e-Portfolio in Week 5. You will be critiquing the following elements:
- Completeness of Portfolio profile presented in the e-Portfolio
- Correctness (absence of errors such as typos or spelling errors)
- Presentation of quality artifacts
- Evidence of research on the basics of e-Portfolios
- Evidence of the importance today of networking sites
- As a prospective employer, whether you “would” OR “would not” find the e-Portfolio useful in making a hiring decision.
Materials for peer review and constructive critique are provided to you in Week 6 Lesson and this week’s Required Readings. It is recommended that you use a Form to assist your peer review. Be sure you create or adapt an existing form to cover the above elements. This will provide you with consistency and objectivity in your review and give you a basis for writing up your review. You can find Sample Forms for e-Portfolio peer review here: https://serc.carleton.edu/sp/library/peerreview/forms.html.
When you have completed your critique, create a PowerPoint that presents your findings to your classmate. Your presentation should be 8-10 slides in length (excluding title and ending reference slides).
Submit your completed PPT to this Assignment for grading and share it with your peer.
Your PPT presentation must include the following:
- Title slide
- Agenda slide
- At least 8 content slides – designed as appropriate for a professional presentation
- Research sources and examples should support the points of your presentation
- Detailed speaker’s notes with Agenda slide each content slide OR audio or audio/video accompaniment within the presentation
- Reference slide with a minimum of 5 sources that support your critique. Use APA format for these citations. Just listing URLs is not sufficient.
Detailed speaker notes should be provided in the speaker notes section of the slide or in the alternative audio or video of yourself giving the presentation.
Reminder: Materials to assist you in preparing a PPT are provided in the Week 1 Assignment. Also, a “tips” sheet is attached to this Assignment.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."