essaybeast.net – English
Instructions: Now it is time to develop a topic outline for your argumentative work.
- Select one of the following writing prompts:
- Are emojis beneficial or destructive to communication?
- Is age a major factor in college success?
- Is a college degree worth its price, since you will have student loans by the time you graduate?
- Has the use of technology affected the development of human intelligence?
- Do introductory courses, such as foreign language, history, algebra, etc. help college students to become more prepared for their degree?
- Is college for everybody?
- Internet ethics: Do online ethics need to be strict?
- Research the issue selected.
- The issue you select should be researchable, arguable, and supported by credible sources in 2-3 pages.
- Think of three points of discussion that will hold together your meaningful argument.
- Use the information from your research to develop a topic outline. Create an outline following these steps:
- In Microsoft Word, outlines are also called multilevel lists. The following steps show how to write a new outline from scratch.
- Click Home and, in the Paragraph group, click the arrow next to Multilevel List.
- Choose an outline style from the List Library. Point to each outline style in the library to view all the levels for the style.
- Start typing to begin the list. Press Enter when you finish the line to start a new line.
- To start a new list level, press the Tab key and begin typing.
- Press Enter to return to the previous list level.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."