- Change management is key to ensuring that an organization remains adept in providing state-of-the-art health care. As the world changes and communities evolve, patient and personnel needs require fresh and effective ways to meet them. Operating as a reactionary wears heavily on organizations and leaders. Planning for innovation and its diffusion breathes new life into the world of care and of work. Day-to-day operations can be a garden for growth when leadership is skilled at change management.This Leadership Project assessment requires you to create a change project implementation plan designed for making an impact in your organization. You will create a Microsoft PowerPoint® presentation incorporating the details of your change project and daily leadership plan.
Create a 15- to 20-slide PowerPoint® presentation that includes the following:
Part One- Leadership Change Project
Leaders seek out change opportunities regularly. Innovation, critical thinking, and decision making are key to making an impact on an organization through change management. This assessment is designed to help you look at aspects of your own clinical practice and become a change agent in your organization. Use your current or past experience to identify a change project to implement.
Step 1: Select a topic for a change project.
- Review the following resources for a potential change topic or process ideas:
- Institute for Healthcare Improvement: Transforming Care at the Bedside
- Institute for Healthcare Improvement: Hospital Inpatient Waste Identification Tool
- For process change resources: TeamSTEPPS® Pocket Guide
- Step 2: Identify the context for your change.
- Describe the setting where the change will take place (e.g., clinical, insurance, home health, or public and community).
- Explain who is affected (e.g., patients, nurses, leadership, and other stakeholders in the organization)
- Step 3: Review the literature to find possible solutions and evidence to address your topic.
- Research sources that guide evidence-based practice to improve outcomes related to your selected topic.
- Find a minimum of three peer-reviewed articles directly related to addressing your change topic.
- Step 4: Create a draft implementation plan.
- Summarize each article to explain how the evidence you gathered will help address your change topic.
- Explain how you could use the information in the research to carry out the change in your identified setting.
- Part Two- Include 10 ways to include leadership in your daily activities.Include an APA-formatted reference page.
Cite a minimum of 3 APA formatted sources.
Format your PowerPoint® presentation to ensure the slides only contain essential information and as little text as possible. Do not design a slide made up of long bullet points. Include detailed speaker notes for each slide of your presentation. Your speaker notes convey the details you would give if you were presenting.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."