- Option 1: Google <California Washington mural>. You will find numerous reports concerning a California school district that voted to paint over a mural in the high school. The Life of Washington was painted by Depression-era artist Victor Arnautoff.
address at least four (4) of the following questions for the option you selected:
- What do you think should be done with the artwork (e.g., painted over, covered, destroyed, left as is in plain view, etc.)? Why?
- Should the context in which the artwork was created (the Great Depression of the 1930s in the case of the Benton and Arnautoff murals) have an impact on the decision of what to do with the artwork?
- Should the context in which people now view the artwork have an impact on the decision of what to do with it?
- What message do you think the artwork conveys?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."