Create an audiovisual presentation designed to influence those in power to consider changing the program or policy. The final format of this presentation is up to you, but a straightforward approach would be to create a PowerPoint presentation, enable the record function, and narrate through the presentation as if you were delivering it live.
- To prepare for the narration, it is helpful to write a script or notes and use them as a guide when recording. Include these talking points in the Notes section of the corresponding slides of the presentation. This will also ensure that, in case there are any problems with your recording, the information of the narration is still accessible.
- For your audio recording, you may use the options under the Audio button within PowerPoint, Kaltura, Zoom, or other method of recording that is available to you. When submitting your assignment for grading, be certain that all necessary files are attached in the assignment area: your paper, your PowerPoint presentation, and the file or link for the audio recording if you did not use the recording feature in PowerPoint.
- If you cannot complete the audio portion of your assignment, please contact the instructor for an alternative.
- Utilize the links in the Resources to assist you with creating an effective presentation.Select and explain a program or policy that you believe oppresses, alienates, or discriminates and explain why you think this is the case. Use your current knowledge and skills in regards to program and policy evaluation as well the approach to evaluation that Chambers and Bonk (2013) employ in your text.
- Analyze the program or policy that you have selected by applying the three evaluation criteria, adequacy, equity, and efficiency, from Chambers and Bonk (2013).
- Recommend improvements or enhancements to the program or policy, converting it to a policy or program meant to create privilege and/or power.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."